Print Thread
#512336 07/07/14 08:59 PM
M
Mega128 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi I want to make a support summoner, witch craft definitely is must have since all the great buff and debuff.
Then I may want to pick one or two other element for summoner. I know earth have one more summoner spider.
Can anyone give a comparison between 4 summoner element. what is the different beside the dmg type like, which one is tankest, which one have more dmg which one have cc
And also is 4 elemental shield worth to take? and the 4 elemental immunity spell.

Last edited by Mega128; 07/07/14 09:29 PM.
N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Elemental summons don't have much difference, they're all useful and situational. A lot of enemies immune to some kinds of magic. Non-elementals - witchcraft have skeletons, geomancer wolf and spider and rogue have bomb-skeleton.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Yep, wait until you summon an ice elemental and realizes that it heals crabs for some reason. It will be difficult to make a summoner because I think you need to be rank 2 or 3 to cast level 7 spells or up from there. I haven't played much, but I do have a fire elemental and spider on my earth/fire wiz and an ice elemental on my water/wind wizzy.

I think the armoured skeleton sounds the tankiest, but they are all situational. I know in the Evelyn fight a few of the enemies with fire damage were focused on my fire elemental and given the damage numbers they were doing, I was quite happy they weren't focused on me, of course, they were healing the elemental. You will run into situations like that.

Link Copied to Clipboard