Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Danko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thankyou
I just wanted to thank the devs for listening to the multi monitor gaming community and supporting it after Divinty's release. It was refreshing to see you guys throw our small (but growing quickly!)community a bone! Your support on this ensures my support for upcoming games from your studio especially if you continue to release quality games like this one. Thanks again.
Also a thank you to Spoonie is warranted for bringing it to your attention. Nice work dude! claphands

journeyman
journeyman
horsey

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
How is it supported?

N
stranger
stranger
N
I loved how 21:9 resolutions work perfect as well, really didn't expect it! Most games "somewhat" support it but rarely as good as this does (no need for flawless widescreen apps & such to fix the UI).
Thank you for an amazing game and enjoy your success!

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
[Linked Image]

Relevant pic.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Looks great! Did you see 21:9 resolutions in the Options Menu for the Graphics? I only have 1920x1280, although my desktop is eyefinity 5760x1280. Any suggestions where I might be going wrong?

I have upgraded to the latest drivers for Catalyst.

addict
addict
Oh, that is beautiful. Just beautiful.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Originally Posted by Vandraman
Looks great! Did you see 21:9 resolutions in the Options Menu for the Graphics? I only have 1920x1280, although my desktop is eyefinity 5760x1280. Any suggestions where I might be going wrong?

I have upgraded to the latest drivers for Catalyst.

Well at least for me my 21:9 res was readily available, 2560x1080. Nothing to do with a tripple screen setup or anything though, just an UWHD monitor.

Danko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey Vandraman try this...(from Sixpounder over at WSGF)

"Work around I have to do with Eyefinity...

Set the game to windowed mode and resolution to 5760x1080. This spans the monitors correctly.

Then I can go ahead and set to fullscreen in main options and all is well... until the next time I play.

Rinse, repeat."

Also, (from Thoemse)

"If you do this with fake fullscreen and set the settings file to read only it sticks btw."

For nvidia surround users ultra wide resolutions should be select-able within the game under the video options.

Last edited by Danko; 10/07/14 10:04 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard