Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I'm sure everyone is curious where we are headed with this game, post-launch. Obviously the devs are working on patches, but what are the short term and long term goals? Are they going to be adding any new content or feature to the main campaign? Or is that pretty much a done deal and any new content will be reserved for DLC/Expansions? Are the patches simply bug fixes or will existing features be enhanced? (I've heard that more companions might be added, which seems almost a necessity for a game like this).

I'm casting my vote for a post detailing where Larian's mindset is now and where the game is headed.

veteran
veteran
I would say "Why don't we wait for the first 'real' patch?"
So much rush... let them work on what they do now and focus on stuff liek this afterwards...

D
stranger
stranger
D
Well you could probably look at the game's kickstarter to give yourself an idea.

veteran
veteran
I'd bet my last shorts that most of the devs are on holidays right now...and they deserve it. Give them some days off to come back with new vigor and creativity... smile

Last edited by LordCrash; 09/07/14 03:35 AM.

WOOS
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Oh I wasn't saying "right this minute!" I'm just hoping for something like this by the middle of the month or so.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by stethnorun
Oh I wasn't saying "right this minute!" I'm just hoping for something like this by the middle of the month or so.

Don't worry, that will happen.

I personally hope Swen will write a new post for his blog soon. I love these rare insights in game development and Swen's approach to the industry and gaming in general. smile

WOOS
veteran
veteran
The gamasutra article was pretty nice.
Kinda sucks about advising not to do physical KS rewards though... I like my boxes.

What I like less is massive shipping costs (no Pillar of Eternity box for me :()

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
The gamasutra article was pretty nice.
Kinda sucks about advising not to do physical KS rewards though... I like my boxes.

What I like less is massive shipping costs (no Pillar of Eternity box for me :()

Links are always nice smile Is this the article you are talking about: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...rian_Studios_waited_15_years_to_make.php

veteran
veteran
Doh...
And yes, that one.

Link Copied to Clipboard