Since Larian decided to stick to its kind of character portraits deal as it is in the game...

I figure all we can do is ask nicely for a portrait or two to be made and added (they are added constantly) to fit more closely to whatever we choose most often for ourselves.

Maybe all that want to could post their own screenshot examples here in this thread and then nice artist at Larian studios will maybe do us a favor.

Since they are creating new ones and adding them to the game... i figure we may as well point out which ones we would like.

So, here is a small collection of different variations of "two or three" character models i use all the time and for which there isnt any portrait that looks similar. (although the one with dark long hair and dark tattoos on face that was recently added for Scarlet is nicest yet)

I put it all into a gallery at imgur so i dont clog the page with a lot of small screenshots.

link:

http://imgur.com/a/7VgZi#0

The ones with Roderick mohawk - Scarlet normal long hair, - darker skin tone and white paint, pretty please, with sugar and cream on top?

One or two versions would be grand.

No need to do them all, those are just variations and examples.