#514430 09/07/14 05:41 PM
A
Arcater Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi,

I picked up several shells and placed dropped them in the water when I was standing in the water as well. Now what?

Thanks for any hint!

P
P
Talk to Ishmashell and choose to return him to the sea via dialog. He will be automatically tossed in.

A
Arcater Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thank you!

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
This thread is funny. Not quite sure how you can stumble with this quest since you just talk to the thing and it happens automatically.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I struggled with this one at first too, since you can hear Ishmashell long before you actually find him, and there are lots of other shells on the beach. Keep exploring and eventually you'll find him. And you'll know it's him.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
First time I played I thought it was my wizards voice and I thought he sounded really old and talked alot, and it didn't fit because he was young and strong and such. So I rerolled to take rogue voice I think it was and then found out it was the seashell talking laugh

Last edited by FelixDK; 10/07/14 01:43 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
If you decide to keep and use Ismashell, you eat it obtaining a +10 water resistance bonus.

If is permanent it would be one of the better rewards from quests, and is the easiest task of the entire game. Is kind a O_o

So, is permanent?

Link Copied to Clipboard