Next Thread
Print Thread
A
aborell Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I'm attempting to play coop with my friend. He has the gog.com version and I have the steam version. We've both tried hosting and are unable to connect to one another. Is this some stupid network issue or is there a problem with gog/steam compatibility or what?

I just want to level my orc frown

Support
Support

If you have Steam set to auto-update, then the delay with GOG creating patches will sometimes make the two temporarily incompatible. Other than that, though, it should work.

Did you try a Direct Connection using IP address and Server ID (can be gotten after starting the game in the Connection Menu [diamond icon top of mini-map])? A couple people have mentioned using the LAN connection with VPN software installed (Hamachi, Tunngle, etc).

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version), for both systems. The report will contain system and network information, any crash dumps, and your saved games (which are not relevant in this case, and can be deleted from the zip, if file size is an issue.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard