Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
after hitting level 7, stores are now selling "scale scraps" looks like pieces of scale mail. new item?

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
I don't see listed how to make blank magic scrolls, so here are the formulas:

blank paper + ...

pixie dust = blank witch scroll
fire essence = blank fire scroll
air essence = blank air scroll
water essence = blank water scroll
earth essence = blank earth scroll

as a side note, Thelyron (the medic mage in Cyseal) almost always has gear that boost crafting skill. starting with gauntlets, and then after you reach level 7, he will start selling belts with crafting boost on them. so, you should only need to put 3 skill points (total) into crafting (to get it to level 3) for any character that starts with one point in it already, like Jahan. so with just the tiniest bit of luck (meaning a couple of reloads to get cheap craft boost gear from Thelyron), you should be able to craft anything in the game by level 7, without gimping any of your characters.

Last edited by Ichthyic; 19/07/14 11:52 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Thank you a lot for this! But how do I add it to my existing save? Because of the changed in savestate (.lsv), the trick where I changed the name of the .lsb savefile doesn't work anymore.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
rubies work to add resists to sarongs as well as helms and body armor.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
joshua's spice does not appear to work any more.

not on weapons, or anything else.

no error message saying a skill is too low, it just won't let me use it on anything. CR5 is either no longer the requirement, or it's just broke.

I am stuck trying to get the 'Honey Jar'. I have tried the following items on the beehive west of Cyseal without any luck: 'Empty Bottle', 'Empty Cup', 'Empty Mug', 'Empty Potion Flask', 'Bucket', and 'Vial'. When I try to drag the item over the beehive it is just placed on top of the beehive. I have also tried to place the items inside the beehive without any success. I have never encountered an item called 'Empty Jar'. Do you need an 'Empty Jar' to make it work? In that case where can I find one?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by ivra
I am stuck trying to get the 'Honey Jar'. I have tried the following items on the beehive west of Cyseal without any luck: 'Empty Bottle', 'Empty Cup', 'Empty Mug', 'Empty Potion Flask', 'Bucket', and 'Vial'. When I try to drag the item over the beehive it is just placed on top of the beehive. I have also tried to place the items inside the beehive without any success. I have never encountered an item called 'Empty Jar'. Do you need an 'Empty Jar' to make it work? In that case where can I find one?

The house right next to the beehives with the dead skeleton lying on the bed should have a few empty jars lying on the floor.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Another recipe for blank witchcraft scroll is parchment and pixie dust.

Originally Posted by k1bell
Originally Posted by ivra

The house right next to the beehives with the dead skeleton lying on the bed should have a few empty jars lying on the floor.

Thanks a lot. I revisited the house and found the jars.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
[CR 5] staves you make from branches are not random, but have a set pattern:

-earth staff gets +1 lucky and 10% chance for knockdown on hit
-water staff gets +1 intelligence and 10% chance for frozen on hit (clear winner)
-fire staff gets +1 maximum action points (situationally handy) and 10% chance for burning on hit

there apparently (after 40 attempts) is no air staff. Be cool if there was, and how about combining two brooms to make a witch staff? modding possibility...

make a broom with a branch + wheat say.

P
P
Originally Posted by Ichthyic
[CR 5] staves you make from branches are not random, but have a set pattern:

-earth staff gets +1 lucky and 10% chance for knockdown on hit
-water staff gets +1 intelligence and 10% chance for frozen on hit (clear winner)
-fire staff gets +1 maximum action points (situationally handy) and 10% chance for burning on hit

there apparently (after 40 attempts) is no air staff. Be cool if there was, and how about combining two brooms to make a witch staff? modding possibility...

make a broom with a branch + wheat say.

I'm asking around for a pre-1.0.74.0 ItemCombos.txt to verify changes, but I'm pretty sure that is a bug.

Basically, the item crafted is WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Fire, WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Earth, WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04-Water, WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Air

Why do I think it is a bug?
- There are 4 entries in the Weapons data for WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_*
- There is no recipes for WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Air in the ItemCombos.
- There are 12 recipes in ItemCombos for WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_*
- There are only 3 unique recipes in ItemCombos for WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_*

My surmise is that there are supposed to be 4 staves per boost. Thus 3 possible combinations per type of staff.

Right now it is Earth + Luck, Fire + AP, and Water + INT. It should be Earth + random Luck/AP/INT, Air + random Luck/AP/INT, Fire + random Luck/AP/INT, and Water + random Luck/AP/INT.

Each WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_* also comes with its own status effect as defined in the Weapons data, not ItemCombos:
- Earth = 10% knockdown for 2 turns
- Air = 10% Stun for 2 turns
- Fire = 10% Burning for 2 turns
- Water = 10% Frozen for 2 turns

Edit:
To clarify the ItemCombos here are the recipes for those staves. Note that repeated combinations

Code
use object WPN_Branch_A on object WPN_Branch_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2Boost2 parameters WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Earth,0,0,Weapon_Large_Luck_Mod,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 1
use object WPN_Branch_A on object WPN_Branch_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2Boost2 parameters WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Earth,0,0,Weapon_Large_Luck_Mod,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 1
use object WPN_Branch_A on object WPN_Branch_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2Boost2 parameters WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Fire,0,0,Weapon_Small_ActionPoint_Mod,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 1
use object WPN_Branch_A on object WPN_Branch_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2Boost2 parameters WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Fire,0,0,Weapon_Small_ActionPoint_Mod,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 1
use object WPN_Branch_A on object WPN_Branch_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2Boost2 parameters WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Water,0,0,Weapon_Small_Intelligence_ModStaff,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 1
use object WPN_Branch_A on object WPN_Branch_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2Boost2 parameters WPN_CraftedQuarterstaff_04_Water,0,0,Weapon_Small_Intelligence_ModStaff,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 1

addict
addict
Divinity Original Sin - Crafting - GUIDE - Tenebrium/Tools/Armor/Weapons - Guide/Tutorial/Tips 1080p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycdta6ndv64

Last edited by GamezGlitchz; 19/07/14 10:33 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I just cant believe we cant make fire,freezing and water arrows , I mean they are THE main ones you need..

F
stranger
stranger
F
Just combined strong sinew and sinew to get a bowstring, Haven't tested strong and strong yet.
This was tested in version 1.0.81 which should be current for everyone

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Not sure if it is reported somewhere but I was doing some testing and regarding the fire (and I guess other enchantments) this is what I got:

Item lvl 1-3? : 5% added resist
Item lvl 4-6 : 10% added resist
Item lvl 7-9 : 15% resist

At some point it gets to 20 and 25% but I do not own item levels in this range presently.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi all.

Am i the only one who has no item when using needle and thread on leather scraps ? It only works with magical needle and scraps.

Thanks in advance.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Made an account just to contribute here. ^_^

At level 13, I mixed a Void Essence with a metal shield, and it gave me +15% Tenebrium Resistance.

I was really surprised at this, since I was going for the Sneaking bonus you get from adding a Void Essence to any apparel.
(Didn't work with my boots, by the way.)

Made at Crafting Level 5.
I'm told "Not enough Crafting" at CR2, so I'm not sure of the Crafting requirement.

P
P
Originally Posted by Deste
Not sure if it is reported somewhere but I was doing some testing and regarding the fire (and I guess other enchantments) this is what I got:

Item lvl 1-3? : 5% added resist
Item lvl 4-6 : 10% added resist
Item lvl 7-9 : 15% resist

At some point it gets to 20 and 25% but I do not own item levels in this range presently.

Can you let me know the type of item? I' am working on formulas for the various boosts and I need data. I had a hunch that only Item Level plays a part and your data seems to support.

Originally Posted by Kamylow
Hi all.

Am i the only one who has no item when using needle and thread on leather scraps ? It only works with magical needle and scraps.

Thanks in advance.

Is your crafting at level 5?

Originally Posted by Zakypoo
Made an account just to contribute here. ^_^

At level 13, I mixed a Void Essence with a metal shield, and it gave me +15% Tenebrium Resistance.

I was really surprised at this, since I was going for the Sneaking bonus you get from adding a Void Essence to any apparel.
(Didn't work with my boots, by the way.)

Made at Crafting Level 5.
I'm told "Not enough Crafting" at CR2, so I'm not sure of the Crafting requirement.

Thank you for making a post just to contribute! Could you let me know that level of the item?

When essences are applied it seems there are certain things left out. All boots are one of them. Also, Essence of Void can be applied to Metal Shields but not Wood. Don't know why.

Applying essence to armor varies from CR2 to CR4. For Shields (Wooden and Metal) your need CR4

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Ichthyic
I don't see listed how to make blank magic scrolls, so here are the formulas:

blank paper + ...

pixie dust = blank witch scroll
fire essence = blank fire scroll
air essence = blank air scroll
water essence = blank water scroll
earth essence = blank earth scroll

as a side note, Thelyron (the medic mage in Cyseal) almost always has gear that boost crafting skill. starting with gauntlets, and then after you reach level 7, he will start selling belts with crafting boost on them. so, you should only need to put 3 skill points (total) into crafting (to get it to level 3) for any character that starts with one point in it already, like Jahan. so with just the tiniest bit of luck (meaning a couple of reloads to get cheap craft boost gear from Thelyron), you should be able to craft anything in the game by level 7, without gimping any of your characters.

Yeah this needs to be updated, this was changed since last patch, I thought it was a bug when I kept making blank witch scrolls

L
stranger
stranger
L
Where do you find the/a "Fiery Heart"

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard