stranger
K
Hi
actually:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Thorsten
Naked self promotion, which unfortunately has nothing zo do with the question from the OP. The hidden entrance to Cassandras bones was not the question.

Regards,
Thorsten

I don't understand the criticism. This is copied directly from the walkthrough:

It is possible to enter the blocked-off stairway leading northwest by using the Teleporter Pyramids, but the area is completely empty. If you like to try, go to the west of the wooden bridge and throw a Teleporter Pyramid in the slope to the north of you (56, 115). Teleport to it and your party will end up on the stairs, but you might not be able to retrieve the Teleporter Pyramid. If that is the case teleport to Homestead or another map to automatically pick up the Teleporter Pyramid.

Isn't that what we are talking about?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Sorry for resurrecting the topic but could anyone make video or at least make screenshots of where to stand and where to throw the pyramid? And is it still possible in enhanced edition? Can't find this "slope" to throw. Found couple places but characters just glitch inder textures.

Support
Support

I don't know if this still works in the EE, but did you try moving the camera focus to find the coordinates listed above (x:56, y:115)? With the keyboard UI the coordinates are shown under the mini-map; with the controller UI they are shown on the main map.
That corridor remains just an empty dead end in the EE, though.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Yeah, those coordinates show a bit lower than the pillar, but I can't land pyramid anywhere at that spot or near it. :-( I know that nothing is there but I just want to reach the end. hehe

Support
Support

I was able to get through dropping one teleporter on the ground in front of the stone face (as close as possible, just to the left of centre) and drag and dropping it to the other side (finding a small region where it would be highlighted in white, on the bottom step of the first set of stairs, about a third of the way from the left). Trying again centred and farther to the left I didn't find a place to drop, but going a little to the left again I found a place a little more than half way to the stairs that I could drop, on the left side near the circular platform.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard