#516878 11/07/14 08:21 PM
A
Arcater Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Dear Team,

please add the options "Pool Gold" and "Repair All" as soon as possible. It is a pain to transfer gold from all party members to one just to buy that sparkling sword.

And it is even more exhausting to click on every single one item to have it repaired.

I thought we have left these annoying user experiences way back in the past.

Kind regards

Jan F?lemann

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
There are good arguments not to pool gold. At least in combat, and at longer ranges. Multi-player, the teleporting back to town and body recovery. Repair all should exist. Sharing gold between linked characters would be nice.

A
Arcater Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Sharing gold between linked characters would be nice = yes, that would be great!

enthusiast
enthusiast
those features would be nice

F
stranger
stranger
F
True it would be quite nice to have.

But in regards to the gold. Doesn't your gold naturally go to one of your characters, I do all my trading with one of my character (the one with Barter) so my gold tend to be on that one.

enthusiast
enthusiast
also pooling keys would be great

Last edited by DragonCommander; 12/07/14 12:15 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
It would be really nice. I'm already growing tired of moving things between characters and getting that popup window telling me the trade will be cancelled when I switch to another character while trying to trade so that I can move some gold to the character that initiated the trade.

I asked for this earlier this year back in beta but all I heard back was many people arguing on why it should not exist.

Link Copied to Clipboard