Here ya go
11 JULY - LAR
Some fixes weren't ready in time for yesterday's update but they are ready now:
- Fixed issue where some game sessions could crash when playing in the Black Cove
- Fixed issue with missing sounds
- Region swapping while sneaking will no longer crash the client
- Fixed crash when the game didn't find a sound device
- Fixed issue when saving during the start of a combat
Please, don't forget to check the integrity of your game cache whenever an update is released.
To do so: right click on Divinity:Original sin in your library, select properties, click on local files and then click on "verify integrity of game cache".
Next week btw we'll be bringing you extra AI personalities together with a number of improvements based on your feedback.