Print Thread
Q
qoob Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Q
Hey guys,

I want to get straight to my issue, so no long intro wink...

Slaves and Masters

I killed the queen, then saw Frederick with his broken leg. I got him one blood stone. But THEN he just stood up (healed), dropped a sentence and ran away towards the area above the queen (where you close the rift). After that.. I found the secret entrance for the Imp.. crafted the Elixir of Courage.. but he is still saying this "no no no.." thing.
I have NO clue where to find Frederick or what to do..

Roy's Menagerie

I know, there are 1 or 2 threads about that quest..but there is still no solution. I talked to to doreen... then i left the place. When I came back to that place, they were gone...and I can't find them anywhere around the area. Any ideas?

Thanks so far.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by qoob

Roy's Menagerie

I know, there are 1 or 2 threads about that quest..but there is still no solution. I talked to to doreen... then i left the place. When I came back to that place, they were gone...and I can't find them anywhere around the area. Any ideas?

Thanks so far.

I didn't know what to do, only some time later I asked the teacher in the classroom in Sacred Stone about some animals. He said the animals were sacrificed. Then the quest closed saying "it's too late". At least you can check if you've missed doing anything.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
#1 Did you try to give the Elixir of Courage to the imp? Also, how long did you leave Frederick? (He can die...)

#2 Like the prev poster said, it's too late. If you wanted to save the animals, you would have had to talk to the trader to find out the animals' fates, tell the animals the bad news, then talk to the trader again to either buy the animals or convince him to leave them (charisma)

Q
qoob Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Q
Thanks so far guys.

Frederick ran away after I gave him the bloodstone. How to give the Imp this elixir? Cant do that..

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Originally Posted by lmyyyks

Roy's Menagerie

Thanks so far.

I didn't know what to do, only some time later I asked the teacher in the classroom in Sacred Stone about some animals. He said the animals were sacrificed. Then the quest closed saying "it's too late". At least you can check if you've missed doing anything.

I was one of those who made a thread about this, but hadn't gotten a reply yet. I didn't get that there was some urgency to this quest like there was to the two guys in the healer house in Cyseal, so I left it in backlog. Oh well... At least I'll close this quest. I did have the feeling that the guy was going to sell them on Hunter's Edge, but I didn't make note of what he said. Next playthrough I'll know better. =P

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by lmyyyks

Roy's Menagerie

Thanks so far.

Problem is, I killed everyone in Sacred Stone, so I can't talk to the teacher... another unfinished quest.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have same issue with Slaves and Masters quest.
I have first encountered a Spider Queen, so i killed it. Then i encountered Frederick. Gave him the bloodstone right at that moment when i find him. He sayed something like i corrupted star stone and i should die, and run to the entrance into the madino cave. So i entered that cave, explored it. Found Frederick in it. He was sitting again with his leg and crying ( like i wasnt giving him a bloodstone, while i already used one on him). I have crafted a Filter of Fearless imp. But cant do anything with it. When i talk to imp there no dialog options about giving elixir, and i cant talk to frederick at all, he just sitting on floor and crying that he is in pain.
So this quest obviously bugged :(((

D
stranger
stranger
D

Slaves and Masters

I killed the queen, then saw Frederick with his broken leg. I got him one blood stone. But THEN he just stood up (healed), dropped a sentence and ran away towards the area above the queen (where you close the rift). After that.. I found the secret entrance for the Imp.. crafted the Elixir of Courage.. but he is still saying this "no no no.." thing.
I have NO clue where to find Frederick or what to do..

I have quite the same problem on this quest. I killed Frederick whhen I saw him attacking the imp, to protect him. But since that, the imp keeps saying "this "no no" thing" and I have no dialog options in order to progress in the quest smirk

Link Copied to Clipboard