Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
finally up and running after setting the Steam install path and save path to my local C: drive and not my network drive.

However I've been playing for 10 hours with no issues in and around Cyseal. But I'm in a battle in West Cyseal where the scarecrow trap is and the game goes black with graphics flickering in and out with music still playing. I've reloaded about 10 times with the same result. It seems once I kill one of the skeleton archers it happens everytime.

Any ideas? Won't let me progress...

...Update on this. I tried again and went in a different direction to avoid that battle. So its not the battle its when my characters achieve a level up to level 4 after defeating a monster that it happens. Any ideas?

Last edited by biagioviv; 12/07/14 06:39 PM.
Support
Support

Try dismissing one or both companions, level up and (if that works) re-hire.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, any saves not related to the problem can be deleted (probably just need to keep your latest save).

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard