#517862 13/07/14 12:00 AM
A
Aspar Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
I can't use the pyramids.
Used them only once to check how they work. Placed one in the market in Cyseal, walked a bit around and then used the other one from my inventory - teleported me to the first one as i expected.
But then it failed to work every other time i tried.
When i placed the pyramid on the floor, at the place i was, and traveled to another location, and then tried to get back to the first pyramid, i ended...next to my other char.
It turned out that the pyramid i put on the floor was somehow in my second char's inventory.
Any ideas why this is happening?

Aspar #517866 13/07/14 12:16 AM
journeyman
journeyman
yeh saem happens to me tbh

i do this everytime like:

1( ptu one pyramid diown

2) use a portal

3) try to use pyuramid but is back in inventroy? wtf???

i think its bug tbh

Spaghetti is life, Spaghetti is love.
Aspar #517880 13/07/14 12:28 AM
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Have you moved to different areas (large maps)? The pyramid will return to inventory if you do.

Gaming dinosaur!!
Aspar #518114 13/07/14 08:15 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
I have also since this happen from within dungeons. So I think the pyramids doesn't work across maps in general.

They used to work in all cases back in Divine Divinity, so I suspect it is a bug or maybe due to some technical limitation...

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by Jacob Marner
I have also since this happen from within dungeons. So I think the pyramids doesn't work across maps in general.

They used to work in all cases back in Divine Divinity, so I suspect it is a bug or maybe due to some technical limitation...

I suspect technical - part of that cleaning up that happens when you change maps maybe?

Gaming dinosaur!!
Aspar #518165 13/07/14 10:17 AM
B
stranger
stranger
B
I don't remember if it was Zixzax who said it or if it was a general tip from the game itself but somewhere around the time you get the pyramid you are told that if you move to far away from the pyramid it will automatically return to your inventory. So it's probably just a design they thought was good. It's too bad this doesn't let you make custom teleport points between maps but seeing as you already get that personal teleporation thingy that let's you teleport to a waypoint whenever you want I don't really mind.

Link Copied to Clipboard