Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have tips on how to prevent being outleveled by mobs?
Nothing went wrong in the first area of the game.
But the second area I am currently level 10 and on the verge of hitting level 11 on all characters.

But I am fighting level 13 mobs already (Those immaculates).
And the outside map looks to be level 14+ (Spiders).
And on the bottom side of the map (Orcs) seems to be around level 12.

Any tips where best to proceed leveling up a bit? I am currently thinking on venturing down towards the orcs and see how things work out there before going back.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
You have missed a part.

SPOILER: First find and defeat the drunk goblins to the northeast of town. There's a trail there full of traps, where you will find a remove barrier scroll. You might have to dig a mound up there or it's in a chest.

Then find the witches hut somewhere south of the town. Use the scroll and go inside, and there's a path leading into a cavesystem. This will lead you to mobs around your level. Tip: get Tornado spell to remove ice so you wont trip all the time.

Last edited by FelixDK; 13/07/14 12:48 PM.
Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Wow! Thanks for the tip. I did visit the Witches Hut, but a barrier was erected there and I couldnt get inside. The questlog told me to find some mage guy who could undo the barrier.

I guess I have been looking at the wrong place to find the mage guy!

Thanks, I know how to advance 'properly' now! It's very easy to miss things in this game haha laugh

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zephiris
Wow! Thanks for the tip. I did visit the Witches Hut, but a barrier was erected there and I couldnt get inside. The questlog told me to find some mage guy who could undo the barrier.

I guess I have been looking at the wrong place to find the mage guy!

Thanks, I know how to advance 'properly' now! It's very easy to miss things in this game haha laugh

You just could have killed the mushrooms instead... wink

WOOS
Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Poor Mushrooms! I finished their little quiz haha ;-)

Link Copied to Clipboard