Next Thread
Print Thread
#518484 13/07/14 07:23 PM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I've noticed that my 2 handed warrior gains additional damage beyond the 2 handed ability cap of 5 when boosted by items. Is this true of all abilities?

For instance does sneak become more effective above 5?

veteran
veteran
Yes IIRC

WOOS
J
stranger
stranger
J
Crafting and Blacksmithing both cap at 5, you get no additional benefits by having higher points in those. And I also believe that Leadership caps at 6.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Like jay mentioned, there are some abilities that gain no real benefits from raising above 5. What that list is, hasn't been made yet.

To answer your Sneaking question, yes. The cones of sight get smaller, but it's entirely unnecessary, because 1: the cone of sight is already ridiculously tiny, and 2: Sneak already costs only 1 AP, which is honestly the only reason why you'd spend 5 points into it anyway.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Leadership at level 6 gives all your other party members in sight an additional
+1 Bodybuilding
+5% Chance to hit
resulting in a total bonus of
+1 Bodybuilding
+1 Willpower
+10 Initiative
+10% Armor
+15% Chance to hit
+15% Damage
+2% Critical Chance
Immunity to Fear

veteran
veteran
I *think* Sneaking skill reduces the movement penalty when sneaking, which is pretty severe on 0, and makes it totally useless in combat for rogues.

Of course Invisibilty might render that moot... but I never really checked what that's spells requirements are or effects smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Does Charisma above 5 do anything? Trying to decide whether Politician is a good offset for Know-it-all.

apprentice
apprentice
Anyone has any reliable data for this? I think it's a pretty important issue, wondering why not so many people are in the discussion yet.

veteran
veteran
I've been able to get my Lucky Charm to 8 (+2 from infinite intoxication item, but I can't really be bothered to use it before each chest XD). It does affect the offensive rating, as for drops... even with the general 6 they seem rare (and much crappier than beta :()

Link Copied to Clipboard