Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
First, after I defeat Braccus, there is a chest with a purple lock on it (Chest of the Source/Souce King). Am I able to open that now, or will that come later? If it's something I should be able to figure out later, I don't need to know now.

Second, Zombie Jake had said something about waiting in town to hear of my eventual defeat. After defeating Braccus, can I find Jake somewhere in Cyseal?

Thanks for your help.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Animorganimate
First, after I defeat Braccus, there is a chest with a purple lock on it (Chest of the Source/Souce King). Am I able to open that now, or will that come later? If it's something I should be able to figure out later, I don't need to know now.

You need a scroll to open locks like that. One of those scrolls is in Arhus room.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Duno

You need a scroll to open locks like that. One of those scrolls is in Arhus room.

Thanks!

X
stranger
stranger
X
Jake is on cemetery on his grave

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Xanas
Jake is on cemetery on his grave

Not for me he is. I went to his grave after defeating Braccus and he didn't crawl out of the ground, when I interacted with his gravestone, like he used too before.

Last edited by BlueFlamingSky; 14/07/14 08:03 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S

Second, Zombie Jake had said something about waiting in town to hear of my eventual defeat. After defeating Braccus, can I find Jake somewhere in Cyseal?

Thanks for your help.

You get the key WAY WAY later so the scroll is a much better option.

veteran
veteran
Yup, Jake appears on the Graveyard after Evelyn, but no more after Braccus.

Not sure if intended or a bug (which seems more likely since he does mentions talking to him in town).

Link Copied to Clipboard