Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mark701 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I got into the Old Church and killed the initiates, one of which dropped a key. Then I and activated three of the sconces on the alter by clicking the switches behind the three accessible pictures. The 4th picture however is behind a locked iron gate near where the initiates were. I assumed that the key that was dropped was to open the iron gate, but it doesn't open it. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Just need a yes it's a bug or no it's not a bug. If it's not, I'll just look around some more. Thanks.

T
stranger
stranger
T
The key should be somewhere inside Old Church, look around. Also try to open the gate with all of your characters (inventory is not shared, maybe one of them has the key and you don't even know about it, happens all the time to me).
If you have the right key, try to reload your game or start from earlier save.

Last edited by Turm; 14/07/14 07:30 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
It's probably the inventory thing that Turm above me said.

M
Mark701 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thanks for the help guys, but I'm pretty sure the key was bugged. Had every character try it without luck. No matter, I used my teleport spell to throw one of my guys over the gate to activate the picture. He wasn't happy about it by he survived. smile

C
stranger
stranger
C
There's a key.
It's in the part of the church southwest of the altar, hold ALT near the rear wall and you should see it on the ground. Took me a while to find it aswell.

A less damaging alternative is to use the ranger's Tactical Retreat to hop across. You can also use those tricks to get to the small ledge just outside of the church and enter it that way.

Link Copied to Clipboard