Next Thread
Print Thread
#519713 15/07/14 11:29 AM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I have read and watched thing after thing but cannot figure this out. Everything I can find starts with them on the beach near the lair. We have the diary to gain access, but we cannot figure out how to get to the beach!

We have gone as far north as we can and completely fleshed out the rocks that block us from going down to the beach we can see, We have gone from the lighthouse to the other corner. Killed everything we have seen, figured out the puzzle, and finished the lighthouse.

How the heck do you get down to that beach?!

veteran
veteran
You have to go through a cave...
The diary hints which cave it is too.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Take the west gate in Cyseal (just north of the General Store).
Head northeast. You'll find a burning chest, just to the east of that there's a clearing with a bunch of skeletons and some boars. At the back of the clearing is a cave.
There's another quest inside the cave but if you follow it around to the back you find an opening to a river.
Follow the river westwards and you'll find a Waypoint, and if you go down from there you reach the beach where, amoung other things, you'll find the entrance to Evelyn's lair.
Hope that helps!

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Got it, thank you! We were able to clear is all last night. The fight before you go in was harder then the actual fight!

C
stranger
stranger
C
Just a quick hint:
In Cyseal Harbour there's a gate that heads to a beach. At the back of that beach is another area with a bunch of quests. I suggest doing that area first before trying to take on Evelyn.
Not only will the story make more sense but you'll be stronger, and Evelyn isn't the easiest f fights.
Good luck!

Link Copied to Clipboard