Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Are there any official descriptions about the AI personalities?

It would be nice If we could have some gerneral information about them in the game, maybe with some hinted examples. E.g. explain the personality of "Free", or tell us something about "priest"

Well, I think they are rather self-explanatory charactures, I presume.

A priest will be a spiritual compassionate rightuous style character. Free will be an independent style, Knight will be bold and obedient, etc.

Last edited by Tiaexz; 15/07/14 09:59 PM.
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
The only problem with "self-explanatory caricatures" is that they are not a uniformly agreed standard. But sure, lets leave some mystery in the game until some geek parses the underlying code and tells us down to the 12th decimal point what they mean, specifically in behavioral terms and likely responses to a given situation. smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tiaexz
Well, I think they are rather self-explanatory charactures, I presume.

A priest will be a spiritual compassionate rightuous style character. Free will be an independent style, Knight will be bold and obedient, etc.

If I have learned anything from this game, it's that people are not going to agree on what kind of behavior is tied to which kind of trait. I've run across more than a few dialogue responses that have triggered unexpected trait changes I totally disagree with. Apparently the writers and I have differing opinions about what compassion means (for example).

Heck, the last time this community had a discussion on personalities, they couldn't even agree on which traits defined a liberal or a conservative. Everyone thinks they're the "compassionate" one.

So, yes.. they should probably offer up a description of what they think a particular personality means.

T
T
Originally Posted by Gyson
So, yes.. they should probably offer up a description of what they think a particular personality means.

The personalities will opt for specific traits presumably never choosing a single choice where the game would give them the trait opposite what they're aiming for.

So the question could be refined: What traits does each personality aim for?

Link Copied to Clipboard