Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline
So, I have added the Dig Pile and an shovel but they do not react. I opened the main editor and it seem they were using a box trigger but that's all and it's not telling any more information than that.

Has anyone got this feature added in yet? Also much appreciated if you answer on the topic. The one thing I must know is how to add an unique object to the pile for the player to dig up.

Thanks

apprentice
apprentice
I haven't looked at it in the main campaign yet, but I'm assuming the box trigger is just for the perception check. Look at the actual object and see what kind of scripts it has attached to it as well as the on use settings.

Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah I have, but there is only a simple scripts. You can change the perception of the pile from the side bar scripts but that's about it. The box trigger is always next to the pile, and it has not enough info about that trigger on the side bar. Hope you can find out soon in the main campaign, I might think you need certain options to make the feature work.

stranger
stranger
Did you try to have a look at
StoryEditor -> __Start --> CYS_ElioOrcRaids
?

It seems to be the place where the "Shovel logic" is handled for this beach.

Texoru Offline OP
OP Offline
Nice call on the story editor!

I am looking at it right now, it seems very difficult to do. I'm gona give it a try later today.

apprentice
apprentice
Yeah, never would have thought of looking in the story editor. Seems like a really weird spot to hide it.

stranger
stranger
Small tip:
Unpak the main mod.
Download a text editor that is able to perform searches on all files from a given folder (notepad++ can do that).
Search for the item name or GUID in /Data/.
That might be the best way to be sure to not miss something.

Link Copied to Clipboard