Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Raze

By default the F and R keys should cycle though the skill bars (though one person with this problem said even the option to change those disappeared - should be Options, Controls, near the bottom of the list, 'Previous Skillbar' and 'Next Skillbar', just above 'End turn' and 'Show world tooltips').

I still have the option to change them and as I said have tried to change them to different buttons (it accepted those changes) but the buttons still do not change my hotbar. Neither do the manual "up/down" buttons on the hotbar itself.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Yeah, I do not see them either frown.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Samo187x
Yeah, I do not see them either frown.

Your problem is somewhat different than mine then... This is weird.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hey guys, quick update here:

So I loaded up a save file to play with my buddy.

Save file on my computer, that I can't change the hotbars on, but when he joins, he can change the hotbars no problem.

S
stranger
stranger
S
So today I fixed this issue by completely deleting the game and reinstalling fresh (backing up my saves first).

I didn't want to try this first because Phelanka said that didn't fix it for him.

Back to hunting source for me laugh

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by skidmarkstan
So today I fixed this issue by completely deleting the game and reinstalling fresh (backing up my saves first).

I didn't want to try this first because Phelanka said that didn't fix it for him.

Back to hunting source for me laugh

Thanks skid. The one thing I neglected to do when I reinstalled the game was to go in and completely wipe out all trace of D:OS. Doing that now and I'll report back here if this fixed the issue for me. Thanks for the heads up!

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
This worked for me. You have to do a COMPLETE uninstall. Manually go in and delete the D:OS folder and the Larian Studios folder in your Documents where your savegames are at. Make sure to backup your savegames folder first though, start a new game, then copy those savegames into the new savegame folder under the new account.

Fixed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard