Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Wukipon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Every now and then I'll run into a key that won't allow me to pick it up. The first few times it was in a tub or something that allowed me to break it. And let me pick it up. When I drag my cursor over it, it doesn't give me any option to grab it. However this time it was under a chair in front of a desk. I moved the chair and now it's just sitting there in front of the desk.. and it won't allow me to pick it up...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Try holding down Alt and picking it up by the tag that appears. That usually works.

journeyman
journeyman
Sometimes I have to open my bag and drag it where from where it is right into my bag. That's how I can pick up barrels with telekinesis and actually take them with me, too (not that you want to, they are heavy!).

The only truly unmovable items I've encountered have been hanging pictures. Sometimes it looks like you can pull off the wall with the alt-key trick, but when you try to do it your character moves to walk behind the wall and nothing happens. In at least one case that's because it was a picture that was intractable (and the clue was it sold for 1 gold instead of the normal amount) but I've had a couple regular pictures (that sell for normal amounts) exhibit this behavior as well.

Link Copied to Clipboard