Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
So I am now on the second map passing the troll cave and fighting level 12 orcs. I have been able to fight my way through most battles being clever, setting traps, ambushes, oil and flame, etc. However, I noticed that these guys are level 12, but my party is level 10. I completed all of the previous quests, but am WAY underlevelled.

My equipment is also REALLY old. I often find gear that just stinks, and no better gear for sale. For anyone past this area, did you end up crafting much of your stuff? I JUST started buffing my weapons, but my main girl has like lvl 5 and 6 gear...and no one ever seems to sell stuff that is better than what I have (for their skills).

any tips would be greatly appreciated!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Vegemike
any tips would be greatly appreciated!

White witch's cabin -> Heiberheim. 10-11 level enemies.
Bring water resist. lol.

V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Am I missing out on how to get there? I saw the cabin surrounded by a force field....let me guess, can I actually just walk into the field?

I totally missed the crab in the Black Cove....I thought the dragon was in a dead end and missed the path across the river!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Kill the 2 mushrooms you talk to or get the spell to bring down the barrier.

Dont use magic on the mushrooms....

addict
addict

I typically skip the white witch quest line until I'm lvl 13-15. Which means by level 10 I'm taking on lvl 12-14 mobs. It's entirely doable. (on normal difficulty at least)

My guess is your equipment needs some updating. Personally, I re-roll some boss fights / select chests. I also try to craft weapons since they are generally superior to even legendaries wrt damage (since RNG can be brutal on item stats / modifiers).

enthusiast
enthusiast
Having 1 crafter/ blacksmith in the the party makes the game so much easier. With Scientist + Gear it only costs you a total of 6 Points and 1 Talent to massively boost your equipment / build your own weapons that are better than most of the blue + green stuff you find.
Handcrafted bow: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285973713

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Vegemike
Am I missing out on how to get there? I saw the cabin surrounded by a force field....let me guess, can I actually just walk into the field?

I totally missed the crab in the Black Cove....I thought the dragon was in a dead end and missed the path across the river!

Find about barrier > Teleport to end of time and speak with imp > than speak with mushrooms ( if you want it peacefully ) and they will reveal to you location of scroll.

Link Copied to Clipboard