Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I want to respec one of my characters to use tenebrium weapons, but when i do i lose all my skills and have to buy them over. Until then it is fine, but the problem is that i can't find ANYWHERE the whirlwind or dust devil skillbook for sale, even after countless reloads. I already seen some posts regarding this problem but not in this forum. Any ideas?

Last edited by EddyCosta32; 18/07/14 12:08 AM.
F
apprentice
apprentice
F
those do not exist in the vendors inventory at all
there is only one whirlwind skillbook in the game and it is in one of the abandoned house outside of Cyseal.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
That's exactly the point, dear friend. It shouldn't be that way. The skillbook only appears for sale between levels 4-6 in Aureus inventory (i think this is the name) in the Legion headquarters. Now i want to respec and don't have the book, and i'm already at level 17.

Last edited by EddyCosta32; 18/07/14 12:07 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I think this could be a bug, as I am experiencing same thing after respec'ing. Level 14 at the moment. This needs to get a quick fix.

apprentice
apprentice
Signing under that as well. Only need WW and Lone Wolf respec AP loss fixes for a legit full respec and maximum fun. I hope Larian guys didn't go on vacation just yet smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard