Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I'm at the place where I tell Evelyn to heal either Boris or Steven. From reading other posts on this, I'm apparently supposed to be teleported somewhere after this - instead, I get stuck on the loading screen and never move past that.

I emailed support 4 days ago but they've yet to get back to me...

Support
Support

Does the same thing happen visiting the murder scene?

Do you have access to a different computer you can try the save one?

This will probably only help if the problem is in the level cache folder, but you could try browsing to the '..\Documents\Larian Studios' folder and renaming the 'Divinity Original Sin' subfolder.
This folder contains the level cache, saved games and configuration files. Deleting or renaming it will get the game to recreate it on startup; playing the game from a different Windows user account would effectively do the same thing.
After that, start the game, create a new profile then exit and copy a save from the renamed folder to the new profile's savegames folder, and see if you can load and get teleported properly to the new area.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Tried that, and when it got to the teleportation load screen, it loads part way and then crashes. Since this means I can't move on in the game, I'll just have to wait until this gets fixed...

Support
Support

If you would like to zip your latest save and email it to me (raze@larian.com), I can try it here. That might let you avoid the problem (at least for awhile), but you could still crash teleporting to the End of Time manually. If the problem is with the first transition and not the area itself, then if it works here and I re-save, it may be fine on your system.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Do you know when the next patch will come out to fix this? I don't want to get past this part and then just run into problems with the next transition.

Support
Support

No, I don't. Most of Larian will be getting back from vacation on Monday, though, so the earliest a hotfix could be released would late next week, assuming the problem is isolated and fixed quickly.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard