Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wayward Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
My character has been a Lone Wolf since the very start of the game. I needed to respec him in order to make a build I figured but it seems that all the extra Ability Points that I was getting one each level-up weren't reimbursed upon respec even after choosing Lone Wolf talent again. I'm currently level 11 and that many Ability Points aren't something to waste to be honest.

Last edited by Wayward; 18/07/14 04:31 PM.
Wayward Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Not to mention that even if you don't pick LW upon respec you still can't hire Henchmen.

Support
Support

The bug with the party size not being reset is a known issue. I'm not sure if you are suppose to loose the extra ability points.

Wayward Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

The bug with the party size not being reset is a known issue. I'm not sure if you are suppose to loose the extra ability points.

It should be retroactive for certain.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Wayward
My character has been a Lone Wolf since the very start of the game. I needed to respec him in order to make a build I figured but it seems that all the extra Ability Points that I was getting one each level-up weren't reimbursed upon respec even after choosing Lone Wolf talent again. I'm currently level 11 and that many Ability Points aren't something to waste to be honest.

Same problem here.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard