Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zewks Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Z
Its so frustrating when you are trying to loot 4+ things on the ground when every time, you go to click an item to loot it (while holding alt so you can see what to loot) that a tooltip instantly pops up for that item where your mouse is. Makes looting while holding alt down a real pain in the rear.

Having an option that lets you set a couple second delay to when the tooltip appears, would fix this issue.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Unfortunately, it seems that you (and I) are in the minority. I made a post about this same subject( Obtrusive Info Panels). One person replied that he didn't see it as a problem. Although there were 58 reads, there were no confirming replies. Just the same, I agree with you, not only when trying to pick up items revealed with [Alt], but when sorting my inventory too. I want to move an item, but the place where I think I have a empty slot is hidden behind the info panel. I've played pretty much every CRPG over the last 20 years and I don't remember any that had such obtrusive tooltips/info panels.

addict
addict
I work around it just fine, but I would not object to a delayed tool-tip popup. Especially when scrolling the inventory window.

Link Copied to Clipboard