enthusiast
enthusiast
does it affect his movement?

"Slightly" he said XD

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DragonCommander
does it affect his movement?

It shouldn't, if you notice the total weight his character carries is still alright so I'm guessing that somewhere along the line only the displayed number for the bag's wight got wrong but otherwise things are fine.

My suggestion? Empty the bag and see if its weight is fixed back to 1 and then put stuff back in.....or not, ignore it and keep going, that works too. smirk

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
I've had the same bug. It's mostly harmless, except in the hypothetical situation in which you need an item of a specific weight...

Must be one of them magical backpacks with an interdimensional space inside.
Seeing the total weight of that thing, I'm fairly sure Jahan managed to store an entire world in there.

E
eleve Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
oops...totally missed the replies smile so, no, neither movement nor anything else is affected and I can add/remove items from the bag as well.

It's just a visual bug (it does have the signs of a +/- 1 bug), nothing major and I thought it funny enough to report it smile

The bug is not 99999999lbs or whatever it's X.9999999 from an item inside it (I cannot say which one because I experimented then forgot all about it a while back).

So there's no reason to think you're over the weight limit because it's probably an item less than 2lbs causing it, like a specific scroll or book for a quest.

E
eleve Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Well, the total weight of all items in that bag is 0.86 so not even close to 0.9999999...it could be a rounding error with a +/- 1 bug smile

Link Copied to Clipboard