Print Thread
#524108 20/07/14 02:46 PM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi,

I need help in finding this guy. I have looked quite a bit and no luck. I am using the GoG version with the current patch.

Thanks

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Depending on your progress, you should come across this guy if you follow close enough to the murder case storyline.

journeyman
journeyman
You will find him in the same place with an interesting machine...

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
And in case you are looking for a more precise answer, it is a corpse on the ground in the cave where you fight a machine Arhu made that went wild.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Yes I have been looking in the cave with the Bot, but I have not found him. How close is he to the Bot's location?

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
His corpse is to the south end of the big clearing in the cave, near where you start combat.

Just move your mouse around, the bot could be sitting right on top of him if you destroyed it at a bad spot.

Then check your inventory - it's a parchment that identifies him. The quest updates when you have read the note.

Last edited by Jackal2200; 21/07/14 03:19 AM.
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks!I just check again and seem to have the bad luck! frown

Last edited by DocDracnis; 21/07/14 02:11 PM.
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Well, I decided to start a new game and redo my chars. I finally got to the cave with Arhu's bot. I had my scoundrel sneak to the spot where you indicated Tom should be. No Tom. This was before any combat so no bot on top of his body. I think this quest my be broken for me at least.

stranger
stranger
You don't know that it's him until you loot his corpse and read the letter he's carrying.

It's easy to make something difficult.
It's difficult to make something easy.
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Will, I returned to the cave to look again and I talked to a couple of rats. They talked about Tom. I then looked in the same spots I had looked before, and behold there was Tom! He had the note on him. Quest done.

Link Copied to Clipboard