Print Thread
#524472 21/07/14 02:29 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Dear All,

Perhaps I'm not too bright, but I can't figure out by trial and error how to make basic things happen in the game. For example, I'm now in the tutorial dungeon facing Ragequin, but I could only manage to attack once. Now the baddies and I are all just sitting there. Nothing happens when I click on someone to attack (which is what I did to attack the first round).

Is there a manual or absolute beginners' guide -- something that's not about how to get through particular quests, but rather something that covers the basics of gameplay, such as the various ways one manipulates objects and what to press/click to do what in combat?

Many thanks!

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Or your Action Points are not enough to perform an attack? Do you see a red cross on the sword cursor?

stranger
stranger

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I do see a red cross on the sword cursor. I suppose I should end my turn then to get more action points. How does one end a turn/rest/whatever it is I need to do?

Many thanks -- and especially for such a speedy reply! This looks like a fabulous game, but the lack of a user manual is frustrating.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Oh, I finally figured out how to end a turn.

If there is anything like a starter guide covering basics such as this, I'd still love to hear about it!

Thanks again.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by sarahlaughed
I do see a red cross on the sword cursor. I suppose I should end my turn then to get more action points. How does one end a turn/rest/whatever it is I need to do?

Many thanks -- and especially for such a speedy reply! This looks like a fabulous game, but the lack of a user manual is frustrating.

Space bar/click on the blue hourglass button at the right end of the skill bar.

You certainly missed reading something. Have a good look at the manual from time to time.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Where can I find the manual? I bought the game on Steam.

Thanks!

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Found the manual. Phew! Thanks for your patience with a newbie.

Link Copied to Clipboard