Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
What seems to happen is that hard mode gives your chars a 'boost' of -25% HP, but it uses the initial HP for that, so does GC to take another 50%, so one ends up with (100-25-50=25)% of normal mode HP, which is 1/3d of what one normally has on hard, instead of only half as the GC description says. I actually entertained an idea of using it on one of my chars, but 1/3d is just too harsh, I figured I'd just be one-shot most of the time. I'm not sure if it's intentional, but even if it is, I don't think it's right.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
This has been known for a long time, even during the beta. I'm not holding my breath for Larian to change this anytime soon.

I don't actually think the "extra" penalty on hard is that much of a problem. My GC character doesn't really die any more than my non-GC characters, and it's kind of sickening how many AP she has. It is, however, unexpected from the way the tooltips are worded and that IS a problem. Some extra words in there like "this penalty stacks additively with difficulty modifiers" would be nice.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard