Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
What was your Weirdest/Saddest/Happiest Moment in Game?
for me... was when i was in the beach talking to Pincer
(the crab you find after the staff)
and he doesnt want you to go... he begs you to stay... i "accidentally" killed him... and its gave me 450xp...

[Linked Image]

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! HE SAID I WAS HIS BEST FRIEND!!! AND I BETRAYED HIM!!!

Edit: Hai.. i'm new to the forums...!!! xD

Last edited by MyKneeGrows; 22/07/14 03:05 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
lmaoo i always kill det guy

afta pirates n pergamum club

Spaghetti is life, Spaghetti is love.
old hand
old hand
The Brothel is the weirdest moment.

So I had just saved the game and was about to finish playing but then I hear a woman proposition my male character. Seeing as I'd already saved the game, I thought I might as well mess around and do things outside of the character I'm role-playing as, as I'm just going to quit the game in a few minutes without saving any new progress anyway.

So I pay the woman for her service, follow her to her room and ask for the rough treatment. The "prostitute" then proceeds to sit down and starts telling me a witchy type story. I get my character to sit down and listen...

...to cut a long story short: as she dragged the story on, I had my character enter rage mode and then proceed to kill her with one hit with his flaming two handed axe which completely incinerated her. It made me laugh.

Of course then I quit the game afterwards but it just reminds me of what I'm missing from one of my evil playthroughs. I can't wait to play through the game again doing a completely chaotic-evil play-through. I've already seen how the game works if you kill people like Evelyn or the Immaculates in Silverglen, the game recognizes this and the story continues regardless. The game made it sound as if you had no choice but to infiltrate the Immaculate's numbers but I thought "screw that" and killed them all instead, achieving the same conclusion in the end.

Hmmm. I wonder if you can beat the game still after killing Zixzax? I know you can attack him and enter combat with him.

Happiest moment? Meeting Bellegar of course!

Saddest? None yet.

Last edited by Demonic; 22/07/14 03:56 AM.
addict
addict
Someone else posted in another topic, that if you manage to kill Zixzax, he just respawns.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Demonic
it just reminds me of what I'm missing from one of my evil playthroughs. I can't wait to play through the game again doing a completely chaotic-evil play-through.

I do this too.. i play the game in complete character.. after i complete it, i do the "evil" master of the universe playtrough...

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
There is a woman in Cyseal who asks you to find her brother Tom. She gives you hints that she would be devastated to learn something bad happened to him. If you tell her he is alive and happy, you are lying to her but she goes on with her life blissfully happy. If you tell her he died, she freaks out but at least you told her the truth and she can come to terms with it, right?

Then I come back later to find her body, a knife, and a bloodstain on the floor. sad sad sad

Last edited by Incendax; 22/07/14 05:12 AM.
addict
addict
In the Dark Forest there are these poison mines. I stepped on one and Bruce died. frown Bruce was the sheep of the Farm animals that should go to the butcher. The animals could live there in peace and were happy and now he died a horrifying died through poison.

If you kill Archibald the troll his son reaction is absolutly sad.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I feel bad for Jake's dog... he is missing him so bad... i also feel bad about the dude whose dogs turn into zombies.. then i have to kill them... i cri evry taim

S
stranger
stranger
S
Watching a bunch of Immaculate students walking calmly across a series of explosive traps and burning to death, never once breaking stride. Gave me chills.

I think I'm just about to lose patience with the sadists in Hunter's Edge and kill every last one of them.

S
S
Saddest thing? Going behind the waterfall in Sacred Stone. I don't even know why it was so shocking, after all I already knew about Immaculates sacrificing people, but seeing that pile of bodies... I was going to just learn everything I could, and leave peacefully, but after that, I just kinda lost it. Slaughtered the whole village.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Sadest moment for me was
When I started digging the graves for Jack and I didn't knew we could see names by clicking on them. Accidently dug up that grave close to weeping woman and she started attacking me. I reloaded the game and didn't do it second time.

Happiest moment was when I got a kickass unique weapon! laugh

M
M
This game gets tragedy remarkably well.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hey there cutie pie, wanna have a good time?

... omg.. i laughed when she started telling a tale...

old hand
old hand
Saddest moment has been with the troll and his son at the bridge that goes to the Phantom Forest.

If you arrive from the side of Phantom Forest, a fight immediately starts and yet you still get to have a conversation with the troll. Even if you reach a cordial agreement in the convo, you have no choice other than to fight. I killed the troll, and then it killed me to keep hearing the son tell his daddy to get up. frown

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Shaki
Saddest thing? Going behind the waterfall in Sacred Stone. I don't even know why it was so shocking, after all I already knew about Immaculates sacrificing people, but seeing that pile of bodies... I was going to just learn everything I could, and leave peacefully, but after that, I just kinda lost it. Slaughtered the whole village.

That, and the pile of bodies infront of Hunters edge, and seeing myself stepping over and rifling through their meager belongings, like some pathetic sad vulture.

The ghost in the Lighthouse, doomed by his own deed to eternal torment in a tragedy groundhog day, only he doesnt even have a day, instead just a few minutes as the realization keeps repeating.
Nor he can feel time passage or anything else.
(a bit weakly written resolution to it but i will fix that)

Most of all the lady at the Cysael graveyard. I actually didnt want to do it since the story about it was just so sad and the whole situation points to a different angle, but finally did just to see what will happen.

Then just standing there with a small bone in my hand.
Looking at "myself".

Of course, that one gets mentioned a lot in many media reviews. Great hard moment.
So simple and small, but very special, because it makes you look at yourself negatively as a gamer cliche - and you think its great for doing that. Instead of resenting it.

And then people talk that OS is some kind of cheap laughs, comedy game. Yeah right.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I am not the kind of guy who likes giving bad news to people, but this game makes me wanna hang myself every time i have to tell someone his daughter/son/husband is dead...

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Starthief
Watching a bunch of Immaculate students walking calmly across a series of explosive traps and burning to death, never once breaking stride. Gave me chills.

I think I'm just about to lose patience with the sadists in Hunter's Edge and kill every last one of them.

Is there a purpose for them to do the walk?

The first time after I encountered them, I reloaded after their death and slaughter the lot for XP. rpg005

"Jake?.. Where are you, Jake?.."

Also, zombie dogs. Even though I roleplay my main as an exceedingly smart, arrogant, I-am-so-much-better-than-you wizard, I chose to say that I wouldn't want to put the dogs down even though they were turning. Then of we had to put them down anyway because my second said it was all foolishness, and Madora agreed.

(last bit implied RP of course).

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."

Link Copied to Clipboard