Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Wow..just wow! this is the hardest fight in the game! after I done with this achievement last night (1 hour fight!) I think it's broken or something..
*Arhu using lightning - dmg 245*4
*Arhu use Haste
*Arhu attack you- dmg 250*4 + 192*4 + 97*4

you just spam ice block--->ice shard--->summon elementals--->ice block ect....and the melee is doing less dmg becuase of the freezing.

I've heard about this fight and people suggest to use the lava and the sentinels in the middle of the map...but I didn't knew about this achievement and destroyed all the sentinels before the fight...so no lava.

This thread is not about "Nerf this fight!! omg!!!" but it's more about "Where is the tactic? freezing all the time?"
Maybe this fight need some different mechanic but still to be extremely hard.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Yeah, instead of all the sneaking and mewing around. He could have just saved the world easily at the beginning. Why all the hustle and bustle.

I'm just reanting.

journeyman
journeyman
It's because he's a pussy!

old hand
old hand
I tried that fight for fun and i don't remember it being that hard; it took a very very long time because it was difficult to inflict damage on him but there was never a chance of death. He hit for peanuts and I guess my characters had decent resistance because i don't remember his spells being that bad (i played on normal so ignore if othewise). I think in the end I was able to blind him a few time which gave my warriors auto hits; well 100% hit.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by meme
I tried that fight for fun and i don't remember it being that hard; it took a very very long time because it was difficult to inflict damage on him but there was never a chance of death. He hit for peanuts and I guess my characters had decent resistance because i don't remember his spells being that bad (i played on normal so ignore if othewise). I think in the end I was able to blind him a few time which gave my warriors auto hits; well 100% hit.

Thats strange...my warrior was 2K hp and full res with high def rating and he kill him with one turn. maybe my game was bugged?
I can printscreen the spam if someone want.

Link Copied to Clipboard