E
eobet Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
...despite them saying they can be read:

[Linked Image]

Also, double clicking on them does nothing.

There area actually three of these in the area on the screenshot.

Last edited by eobet; 23/07/14 12:51 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I've found several of those as well. I saved them, so far, as I do most things quest related (just because I think a real professional would do so) and so far, nothing's made them usable. *shrugs* Perhaps intended as world flavor?

Last edited by Nilt; 23/07/14 03:16 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
aren't they classed as ingredients? to make scrolls?

addict
addict
Yeah, that's what I save them for, to turn into scrolls.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Some parchment is blank because - and this is key - nobody has written on it yet. Very hard to read. Very tricky.

And yeah: you can turn any parchment into a blank scroll with the right tools. If it's a piece of evidence you need for something, you'll be annoyed later, but you can still do it.

Kind of odd that you can make paper while everybody else in the world seems to use parchment only, but there you go. Source Hunters are magical. (But are not fisking Ponies, and I really hope we don't get those mods infesting this game like they did with Skyrim.)

N
stranger
stranger
N
Ah, that makes sense. laugh I did notice the book that talks about making paper says it's "serviceable" but it's a resort only if you're out in the middle of nowhere and haven't got parchment. Truth be told, parchment is quite a lot more stable than paper, so it makes sense paper's known about but not used much for loose leaf.

veteran
veteran
Pretty sure they're bugged... a few more of those around the game aswell.
It doesn't really make sense to have a 'use to read' when there's nothing to read... probably just a broken reference to the text within so it doesn't appear smirk

Link Copied to Clipboard