Next Thread
Print Thread
C
ciopo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
while one char was talking to the big girl, I moved the other one to get her paws on the blood stone, but it got dropped on the ground and stunned all of us.

I then tried dragging it inside a container on the ground ( imp corpse), and that worked, but broke the dialog ( she wouldn't move after it was over)

Didn't had an aerotheurge at 5 for stun immunity to try what would happen with that, but I'm curious, if anyone attemted to do so?

Also dragging the blood stone ( or a container with it inside) out of the room

enthusiast
enthusiast
I tried stealing the stone, but it did not appear in my inventory- gave me some bonus xp though.
I ended up reloading just in case that this breaks something later.

I don't think you're able to get it. I too tried stealing it. Just before it was in my inventory (telekenesis animation was ending) the dialogue started, and once the fight was over, no stone in sight.

Pretty sure you're not intended to get that stone.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I actually took it in Mp but I stunned and dropped it from my inventory .

journeyman
journeyman
I can't confirm this but I became invisible the first moment I saw it and took the stone before initiating any dialog. Right after that, was stunned and the dialog began.

I have a few blood stone in my inventory and didn't bother to count em so I don't know whether I successfully took the stone or not.

Last edited by SpaceHamster; 24/07/14 06:39 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I pickpocketed it during my first playthrough, but when dialog begins char dropped it back.

Link Copied to Clipboard