Print Thread
#525820 23/07/14 01:32 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hi everyone.
So I've found the cabin, and I found the parchment at the chest beyond the traps, but if I read it nothing happens.
Anyone that can tell me how to get rid of the barrier?

veteran
veteran
Make sure you are next to the barrier when you read it, make sure it's one of your two source hunters that reads it(not a henchman) and make sure you are reading the right spell. There should be some comment about doing it wrong if you are actually reading the spell in the wrong area or if it doesn't work.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Or you can kill the mushrooms and the barrier will disappear.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
Originally Posted by mayor
Or you can kill the mushrooms and the barrier will disappear.
Good luck with that idea! I'm fighting them now and they crop up as fast or faster than I can kill them. And they are getting in some licks on my party while they are at it. So about this spell...where is it to be found, exactly? Or what is the parchment called, perhaps I already picked it up...

enthusiast
enthusiast
The mushrooms only sprout when they take magic damage. The spell can be found on the small but heavily trapped hill to the left of the area with the drunk goblins.

journeyman
journeyman
It's somewhere north of the cabin, there's a road up a hill with lots of traps. At the top, I think there's molten lava (or something hot) trap and you'll need a high perspective (11 I think) to see the location to dig up the chest with the spell.

Does the mushroom gives you XP for every kill? How much?

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
Thanks guys. I finally figured out that if I just use my Tenebrium sword guy all hyped up with spells, he cuts the mushrooms down without giving them time to fight back. The key is not to wound them but to kill them outright because if they last more than one round they propagate like mad.

Link Copied to Clipboard