Next Thread
Print Thread
#527148 25/07/14 07:59 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hi guys. I'm in the snow world and I'm working on getting past the forcefield after defeating the Ice King. Can anyone give me a general direction as to where I need to go to turn it off? I've tried the teleporter that leads you to the lava room, but I haven't found a switch or anything there. Thanks. Please be general in your repsonses.

Pimpollo #527156 25/07/14 08:09 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
The solution is in the room where you killed Boreas the ice king. Look closely around the room moving your mouse over everything. Hint: It has nothing todo with 4 elemental statues.

You don't need any items to solve this. All you need is in that room.

Pimpollo #527157 25/07/14 08:09 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Investigate the chamber of the Ice King thoroughly. You've missed something, and it's a big room.

Or if you just want it spoiled to you...
talk to the statue on the wall near the earth section

Pimpollo #527588 25/07/14 07:30 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Wow, that was pretty frustrating. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

I like the way Jacob words the hint. Now, I need a little help in 2 rooms. The teleporter by the king's castle, it leads to a lv 5 chest behind a locked door. I looked for a secret switch all over and nothing. In the treasure room I read that I had to wear the amulet and stand in the middle of the room (or that's what I recall by freeing the ice elemental who tried to usurp the throne). Nothing. I tried to place the chair in the middle of the room and sit on it like a boss--nothing.

Please be vague w/ hints. Is everything I need in the room itself? Do i need to keep looking or am i missing something.

Pimpollo #527626 25/07/14 09:41 PM
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Are you talking about the chest that's surrounded by lava? If so, I will tell you that it has nothing to do with the amulet or the hint given by the ice elemental.

There are multiple ways of getting to that chest. Some things to think about:

• the door to the chest conveniently allows you to see through it, meaning you can drop items and target spells in the room.
  • lava doesn't magically and instantly kill you, it just applies lots of fire damage.
  • there are ways of moving chests around...even from a distance.
  • don't you think there's something odd about those statues outside from where you teleported in...

As for the king's treasure room, make sure you are wearing the correct amulet (I don't think the ice elemental explicitly states this, but it is the royal guardsman one, not the winter amulet), and also you have to be standing still in the right spot for a few seconds before the game acknowledges it.

Last edited by aznricepuff; 25/07/14 09:43 PM.
Pimpollo #527672 26/07/14 12:49 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Oh man! I broke that chest the first time I met the well in cyseal. God knows what I did with whatever was inside. Does that mean that I can't obtain the right amulet now?

Pimpollo #527687 26/07/14 01:32 AM
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Could someone spoil me on the proper spot to stand in the treasure room? I've been all over the place with both the winter and royal guardsman amulets equipped... and I can't get anything to happen.

Pimpollo #527701 26/07/14 02:03 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
You have to stand in the middle of the room (above the gold pit). Stand there for a good 5 seconds.

Now I'm stuck on how a ring is supposed to decode these runes. FFFSSSS

Any hints? Is everything I need to solve this in the room? Yes/No? Plz be vague w/ hints.

Also I was so frustrated when i learned u could throw pyramids THROUGH iron gates. UGH!

Pimpollo #527737 26/07/14 03:00 AM
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Thanks for the help on where to stand... that 5 second delay was my downfall.

As to the Stone with scriptures, a magical cipher is not what you seek, but rather more literal means. It is not to be found in the same room or even the same realm.

ie., the search will drive you bonkers.

Pimpollo #527767 26/07/14 04:22 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Thanks for the tip! I will keep searching.

Link Copied to Clipboard