Next Thread
Print Thread
#527565 25/07/14 06:48 PM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hello. Is this puzzle bugged? I did everything in the right order, had my 2nd char in the other cave nothing happens... tried it multiple times... it is bugged... any solutions?

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I recall some people reporting the north cave to be bugged in that a bunch of the buttons just activate fire instead of the correct element, preventing the pillars from resetting and making it impossible to progress. Is this what is going on with you?

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Probably yes. The elements doesnt seem right... like i push earth and there is water etc.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Any ideas?

journeyman
journeyman
Is This the one towards the top right of the map in Act 1?

I never got it right, I tried everything even following the hints and splitting my team but nothing ever happens except some elemental stuff that comes out from the totem and just left the place as it is. Is there something that's suppose to happen ? How? What?

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I got it to work by pushing the stones in the order on the 1st cave's signpost in the 2nd cave and vice versa. In other words, each cave's hint applies to the other cave, not this one. I also split my team and had two fighters in each cave when I did it, which was fortunate. You will learn why when you do it. Make sure though that you have a pyramid with each team, it helps...

Link Copied to Clipboard