Print Thread
#113229 23/09/03 10:40 PM
Z
zer0nix Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Z
my female warrior has stumbled upon 2 goodies of which i can keep only one... the first is a skullcap imbued with spiritual resistance 2 and hellspikes, the second is a doubleaxe (two handed weapon?) that does 21-41 damage with spiritual damage 2 but recovery speed 1...

so far i've spent all my banked skillpoints on agility to use this boss bow (7-99 damage + other bonuses) so i can't test the double axe to see just how fast recovery speed 1 is (it requires 35 strength and all i have is 15)... should i keep the hellspikes helm or the superspeedy double axe? thx for your help!

EDIT: i don't yet have a competent close range weapon that i can use *soon* which is the main draw for this weapon (i've got a few really nice axes but they require strength 60 - which i'm a long ways off from obtaining) - and with my bow i don't really need hellspikes (although it can prove mildly helpful against powerful ranged enemies who can't attack through obstacles)... then again i don't really need the doubleaxe either, hence the dilemma...

plz help! <sweatdrop>

Last edited by zer0nix; 23/09/03 11:06 PM.
#113230 24/09/03 03:04 AM
veteran
veteran
A low Recuperation Time is favourable for any weapon. Speed simply reduces the Recuperation Time. The Recuperation Time shown is the total Recuperation Time, after adjusting for Speed and Weapon Expertise.

If you intend to use Hell Spikes, then definately keep the Skull Cap for now. If you want to buy more points in Hell Spikes, take the cap off first so that you don't need as high level to purchase the skill.

And welcome!

#113231 24/09/03 09:50 PM
apprentice
apprentice
yeah he's right, keep the skullcap, you'll prolly find a lot of better weapon very soon

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard