Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Ryalor Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I just bought a book on heaven's blessing and used it. Am I screwed? I didn't know that it is a divine skill. Will I get that +1 skill in heaven's blessing?
I can't see any skill in divine...

Should I just hit gong? I am lvl 41. I am trying to find spellbook but it is so hard...Kristandlus don't update his inventory often...Its funny how I got Heaven's blessing from a girl in ducal inn who check room

Support
Support
You probably learned a level of Bless or Heaven's Gift. You can also check with Blake in Ars Magicana and Corinna or Mpenzak in Verdistis for spell books.

If you quick save before running your mouse over an item/chest/merchant or hitting the alt key, you can identify the item or trade with the merchant, then quick load to get different stats or inventory. This can be done repeatedly to get the best stats or specific bonuses on an item (save after finding good candidates) or looking for specific items (such as spell books or charms) from merchants.

If you are done all of the quests, you can gather all the loot you want to take with you and hit the gong (it is a one-way trip). You can buy spell books from the merchant in the wastelands, as well.

veteran
veteran
Maybe he does have the skill point, but can't use it yet not being the Divine One?

R
Ryalor Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I have alot of loot...being str 90 I still can't carry them all...do I need more cash in wasteland? I got 1 million gold. Maybe I should trade loot for charms...getting gold is hard because they don't have 6k above.

veteran
veteran
Trade all your loot for gold. Gold weighs nothing. The wastelands is plentiful in the way of Gold Charms, so keep your gold for then.

Support
Support
Gold charms are 50k each in the wastelands; if you don't want any, you probably don't need very much gold. The only thing I needed gold for there was to buy a set of leggings, and I found more than enough loot there to pay for them. I also bought spell books I didn't need and charms I didn't use.

I traded in a loop a couple times to sell off all my stuff; Verdistis, Ars magicana, the dwarven halls, and back again. By the time I got to the start, they had replenished their gold.

If you want, there is a bug you can exploit to carry much more than you should be able to; weight bug and disappearing chests.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard