Next Thread
Print Thread
#531110 28/07/14 08:40 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I've just been quite stupid. I reached the point where I got a room in the Homestead where I could respec.. so.. I did. And I wasn't really paying attention, so all my skills are gone.

I managed to get them all back except Ranged Power Stance, Barrage and Summon Wolf. Now I've been reading the forums and apparently they're quite rare. Anyone know where I could find these?

Follow up question: I've ready about crafting skill books, but it seems I can only craft elemental books. Can anyone confirm this? Is there no way to make Marksman books (and by extension, Man-At-Arms and Scoundrel)?

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
As far as I know, crafting marksman, man at arm, or scoundrel skillbook is not possible.

Only 1 issue of barrage book is available in the game. If you did respec already, I fear the skill is no longer available for you.

Ranged power stance is buyable I think
homestead ice elemental or any marksman vendor?

Summon wolf is not an expert marksman skill but a geomancer one. The skillbook is not buyable and is hidden somewhere. The scroll is however buyable/craftable so it's easy to relearn the skill.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I think I heard mention that there are 2 copies of barrage in the game, the second which you will probably find sometime after your respec is after luculla (sp?) forest.

Link Copied to Clipboard