Next Thread
Print Thread
#532248 30/07/14 05:40 AM
I
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I
Attenberah, the geomancer in Sacred Stone... her robe looks awesome. how come the robes I buy from her all look like crap on me in comparison?

I want HER robe. should make it droppable on death...

I
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I
...in fact, pretty much ALL the mage robes pre level 19 or so look absolutely terrible compared to any other rpg I have ever played.

not much thought went into the design for these, especially compared to the other armor types. a lot of the leather armors have nice fine detail for example.

someone with time on their hands could do well designing some better looking armor for this game. and remodelling the male body types; males are way too ham fisted and bulky looking. reminds me of early versions of WoW characters.

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
You must not have played Dragon Age Origins.

That game had the doofiest looking mage clothing I have ever seen.

L
L
Every playable robe in the game looks exactly the same. The awesome robes Attenbrah and the cultists wear aren't even drops.

DA:O at least had different robe models.

I
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I
exactly. I've seen better models for armor in the very first week of mods for Oblivion than for this game.

everything in the game needs a bit of spit and polish, really. higher resolution textures, more detail, more variability, etc.

I swear, I actually spent some points on dex just so my mage could wear some leather armor.. the robes look THAT bad in this game. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard