Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
There are objects in the game that has compound names, such as "Antidote / Corroded Copper Amulet / of Knowledge" (slashes separate the tokens in the name). This order is fine in English, but not in other languages. In order to translate the game, is there any lsb/lsx file where this order is specified?

R
addict
addict
R
I know that it's the Public/Main/Stats/Generated/DeltaModifier.txt that has all of the names and whether they're a prefix/suffix and such. I haven't looked too deeply into the naming though.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Yes, I have found it some minutes ago, but this seems only a list of suffixes, prefixes and other information. I can't see anything that says in which order should be put to form the item's name.

Originally Posted by ajotatxe
Yes, I have found it some minutes ago, but this seems only a list of suffixes, prefixes and other information. I can't see anything that says in which order should be put to form the item's name.
Isn't that what "prefix" and "suffix" does? The "prefix" should always be infront of the item type and the "suffix" after. E.g.: "prefix" Copper Dagger "suffix".

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Yes, but the prefix, in Spanish, should be after the base object name. For example, the blue objects of Diablo 2 & 3 are named also this way: prefix-baseo bject-suffix, and the official translation to Spanish, changes this order to base object-prefix-suffix. Of course, the words prefix and suffix don't make sense in this Spanish order. Object base-adjective-complement would be more appropiate, but the fact is that this order must be changed.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Anybody has a solution for this problem?

Link Copied to Clipboard