Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Liannah Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm just about to complete the game so I've found all the star/bloodstones, but they have not been unlocking new rooms for a while, since the homestead was under attack. The homestead is no longer under attack and the quest is definitely cleared, but I haven't gotten a new room since the Demon.

Thanks!

Support
Support

If you have a few unused blood stones, did you try using one to see if that would trigger the next room?

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have this issue myself, though it was before I ever hit it being under attack ;-;

Liannah Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes, I did. Nothing happened when I used more bloodstones. I looked around for people to talk to or something, but no luck =/

Sorry, just a bit stressed since I've easily put 100 hours into this game and don't really want to start over.

Last edited by Liannah; 01/08/14 02:35 AM.
Support
Support

Did you talk to Zixzax? Is he standing near the weaver, or somewhere else in the End of Time?

Did you go through the last portal opened?

Liannah Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes to both. Zixzax has no new dialogue and I went into each open room and spoke to everyone I could. =/ I'm very sorry I'm having trouble.

Support
Support

Hopefully this issue will be addressed soon.

Liannah Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for the help I guess. I guess I'll play something else in the meantime. Just disappointed.

Liannah Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Sorry to bother you again, but I have confirmed that I found all the bloodstones, but the Source Temple door will not unlock, so I cannot complete the game.

Support
Support

This is one of the issues that Larian will be looking at this week (getting back from vacation on Monday). I don't know how long it will take to fix, but if the issue is found quickly there could theoretically be a hotfix later in the week. If the problem is more involved, it could take longer.

You can email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. To reduce file size, you can delete all your saves from the zip except your latest, and maybe a couple older ones around when new portals stopped opening.

Liannah Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thank you for your reply. smile

R
stranger
stranger
R
Do you think restarting the game, as in starting a new run, fix this? Or do we need to wait for the fix to be able to play?

Support
Support

You should avoid the problem if you visit the homestead as each room is opened (star stones triggered/used).

C
stranger
stranger
C
Same problem for me, since the homestead was under attack I've picked up one blood stone and one star stone and nothings been unlocked. The problem may have been going on before then to be honest, seems like the unlocking has been a bit hit and miss.

Last edited by colinjack; 05/08/14 08:41 AM.
Support
Support

That is by design; deal with the attack on the homestead, and portals will resume opening.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by Raze

That is by design; deal with the attack on the homestead, and portals will resume opening.

The imp did spawn a quest about the attack on the homestead. Where do I go to finish this quest?

Support
Support

You need to go to the north east part of Luculla,
to the area with cultists and demons, past the region with spiders,

in order to
destroy a large Bloodstone.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I seem to be having the same problem: I've found no less than 7-8 Star Stones (and four bloodstones, one of which is used up) but the last room I've unlocked was the first Elemental Hall. After that, nothing. I thought at first that that was because I had to *pick up* Star Stones, but they seem to always go inert as soon as I approach them, but after reading this thread, it seems my error was that I did not visit the Homestead right away after finding each? But that would be extremely unpractical in some occasions, such as after the Star Stone in Immaculate Proving Grounds--if you teleport out immediately, you'd have to redo the entire dungeon!

Now my Homestead is under attack, and I can't open new rooms, anyway, but it would be nice to learn how to fix it for the future. :-/ Maybe there's some console command for that?

Support
Support

Once you end the attack on the homestead that should get the rest of the portals opening (depending on why the stopped opening before the attack started).

You don't need to visit the homestead right away after triggering a star stone, just don't forget about it for a long time before teleporting there.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Well, I visited the Homestead regularly before, but I definitely noticed that the new rooms stopped opening at some point before the attack, despite me finding more Star Stones. :-/ As such, I am not getting my hopes up that they start opening again once I stop the attack...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard