Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Good evening all, I'm new here but I hope to get involved in the modding community for D:OS over the coming months.

I'm just starting out with the editor these last couple of days, I've made some good progress following the tutorials but one thing I'm struggling with (something that should be really simple)... I can't figure out how to rotate the camera in the editor.

I can move side to side and up and down by holding spacebar, I can zoom with mousewheel, and I can pan around by holding left and right mouse buttons. However all of the tutorials show full 360deg camera control and I just can't figure out how to do it!

Please let me know what the default controls for this are?

Thanks in advance!

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hold down the middle mouse button (usually the scroll wheel) to rotate the camera.

-ck06
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Middle mouse button + your arrow keys. Hold CTRL to slow down movement. Brackets ][ increase and decrease your brush size

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks guys - it doesn't work for me, must be something to do with my mouse. I'll look into it.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Turns out my mouse, Logitech one, doesn't have a proper middle mouse button, is there any way to re-assign it to a different key in the editor? I can't see it in preferences, maybe in a config file or something?

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Issue solved - Found some settings in Logitech Setpoint preferences to enable normal middle button functionality.

Link Copied to Clipboard