Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If they level more than 1 level at a time they do not gain attribute points (just one stat point), is it normal? I dont think so, hope it will be fix soon...coz i wanna play my custom version (at now they are so wick vs main characters)

Do anyone confirm that?

Last edited by Aquarius; 02/08/14 09:28 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
That is exactly what happens to main characters too: when they gain 2 or more level at once (normally is impossible, i tried with "cheat engine").

For main characters is not a problem coz we gain at max only 1 level at time but for henchmen there is, when you hire a lower level)

nobody have the same problem?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Perhaps you are expecting 2 attribute points incorrectly? I believe you gain one every other level after 4. And maybe "game doesn't work while I'm cheating" isn't a high bug fix priority ;P

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
It's not a high bug sure, but not so much for main characters but i mean for the henchmen...anyway it's not a priority but hope one day it will be fix for use henchmen.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Regarding henchmen: dismiss them from the party and have them rejoin. I have heard that fixes those issues.

apprentice
apprentice
Bug or intended but if you want to substitute the two henchmen already hired from Hall of Heroes with new ones, the new henchmen have penalty in attribute points- less then 5 points in some attributes.

Originally Posted by xiery
Bug or intended but if you want to substitute the two henchmen already hired from Hall of Heroes with new ones, the new henchmen have penalty in attribute points- less then 5 points in some attributes.

Is that true with today's patch?

apprentice
apprentice
Just checked it and for me at least It's even worse- they still have attribute penalties and if you hire-rehire them they don't gain levels.

Link Copied to Clipboard