Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
journeyman
journeyman
W
A good point.
But!
Why stick to the old sistem of rush in battle and stand in one position while you exchange hits with enemy while You're able to drink pots and Your enemy is dumb and don't know how to do it? I think it would be great if they implement some kind of control sistem where you can run around and avoid enemy attacks,therefore you'll have to be more careful and try not to get hit.Good examples are Dark Messiah and maybe The Witcher: in Dark Messiah average HP goes around 70 and that's 5 or 6 enemy hits.In The Witcher you can manuever Geralt to jump to the sides,go back or even jump over enemy to surprise him from back.Those sistems are great and I've always waited for next enemy in Dark Messiah because there were dozens of ways of killing/disabling him.
I know that combat sistem in Divine Game is mainly Hack&Slash, but that should be changed/improved because it's a sistem that's not particularly interesting.
(Imagine decapitating an imp! Or even running aroung a fat-brute-imp while he's trying to hit You with that mace of stamina....))
What was I saying again....?...

addict
addict
I like your ideas, it would be fun to do all that, i also dont like it when you can heal but the enemy cannot do so, or heres another idea...... what if before battle you are allocated a certain amount of "items/skills" for a particular enemy. i.e you can only use the maximuim amount for any enemy.
The amount of items/skills would be different according to the enemy you face.

So if you were facing an orc then you have say 20 items/skills.
So in this example you could use 20 health potions or 10 health potions/5 mana potions and 5 skills against a particular enemy, that would make battle more challanging becuase then you would have to choose carefully what to use.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
As it stands right now, you have a mage class, a warrior class and a bad boy/bad girl class. What about a warrior monk or a priest? A spiritual class would be most welcome.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard