Next Thread
Print Thread
#536674 04/08/14 02:50 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hiho my name is Bjorn and i bought Divinity Original Sin a couple days ago.

It seems like it could be a lot of fun, but sadly i cant even beginn to get beyond the first city.

Here is a List of Reasons why.

In the Time i have been playing ive had the game crash numerous times while quick/autosaving wich keeps trowing me back
(most likely a design choice to prevent savescumming)

I had a chiken get stuck inside me so i couldnt move
(i shouldnt have let its brother escape from the armyエs butcher
charity always comes back to bite you)

After dying and using a resurrection scroll the charakter consisted only of floating clothing wich was not fixed by saving and reloading
(apparently i didnt bring the right spell so her soul got bound to her dress)

The entire city tried to kill me for closing a door in an inn
(maybe the door was underage and my actions are considered inapropriate, have to investigate further)

The game gets stuck in an endless loading loop after choosing wich guy to save with the magical healing stone
(i suspect god is punishing me for interfering with his plan)

whats your experience been like? does it get more stable later?

Last edited by Gatlinggoon; 04/08/14 02:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Gatlinggoon
In the Time i have been playing ive had the game crash numerous times while quick/autosaving wich keeps trowing me back
(most likely a design choice to prevent savescumming)

Are you on a 32-bit OS? If so, known problem currently, I think you're supposed to lower your graphics settings to avoid it.

The entire city tried to kill me for closing a door in an inn
(maybe the door was underage and my actions are considered inapropriate, have to investigate further)

If the hand icon to close the door is red, then closing it is considered stealing/trespassing/whatever, and will be perceived as a hostile action by anyone who may notice you doing it.

Can't help you with the rest, never ran into any of those problems.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
yes iam on a 32-bit os but iam buying a 64 next week, good to know that will fix it.

I was talking to an elve that wanted me to assasinate the mayors adopted daughter and saw people moving outside, i wanted to close the door so noone hears us.
as soon as i touch it mr. Murder elve is like, killing that orc girl is one thing but closing a door is going to far. So he starts beating on me.

I run out of the room and people working at the inn see us so naturaly they are like, that poor mr. Murder elve must have his reason to stab this guy in the back we better go help him.

end of the story some waiter comes up to me and oneshots the both of us. all that carrying plates must have made him Superman.

Link Copied to Clipboard