Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rhidian Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
R
When making a custom skill, the simplest method is to just copy/paste an existing skill and modify it slightly.

That's all well and good, but what if you wanted to know what possible options that you could use for such entries like the "Icon" or "TargetCastEffect"?

Sure, you could look at the SkillData for other skills. Or you could look at this Excel spreadsheet that I made that contains all of the values used by the Main SkillData.txt sorted by the Data name (Note: It contains the values peicewise, completely separated from the Skills they originally came from)

Picture of the Spreadsheet in action:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Note: This spreadsheet only includes the values actually used by existing skills, and is thus a non-exhaustive list of possible entries. A data entry might accept any Integer, for example, even if the numbers {1, 3, 5} were the only Integers used by the Main SkillData.txt.

Download link for Spreadsheet:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/7z5niogbbiu4u3g/Divinity_Original_Sin_SkillData_values.xlsx

R
Rhidian Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
R
With a healthy dose of Excel magic, I have created another Spreadsheet, this time tailored towards the different SkillTypes.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Basically you just pick a SkillType and the sheet will automatically show you what values that Skill type is able to have. You can then choose values that the game uses for those ValueTypes.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5hw7g41eqx6rahk/Divinity_Original_Sin_SkillData_v2.xlsx

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Beautiful work, as usual. This is amazing and super helpful. Thank you Rhidian!

S
stranger
stranger
S
woah woah woah, I didn't notice this before!

saving this stuff!

Link Copied to Clipboard