Next Thread
Print Thread
#537498 06/08/14 01:42 AM
O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Basically, is it intended for the Troll King to be avoided and instead the quest be solved by obtaining tenebrium from Sacred Stone?

addict
addict
I guess I skipped that one also. It's one of several I suppose I'll never complete since there is no freaking way I can figure it out. The journal is a total waste of time. Seriously if my PC knows something I'd like to know it also, or at least be able to refer back to it.

You can skip it if you want to. If it's intended? Depends on the player I guess. There are plenty of areas that you don't have to visit. (Although you miss out on experience ofcourse.) And there are different ways of solving certain quests and problems.
So the question would rather be if you intended to miss out on meeting the troll king. smile

O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
There are plenty of optional areas, granted.
But I didn't see any other instance where you could solve a quest in such a drastically different way. (Apparently I missed 2 whole dungeons and a bunch of other stuff, not that I mind though)
Was good to know anyway.

A good reason to replay the game after you're done. wink
I did, since I missed a lot of stuff the first time as well.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Gotcha!
A good reason to replay the game after you're done. wink
I did, since I missed a lot of stuff the first time as well.

That's kind of what I'm looking forward to. I know I've missed some stuff but I plan on picking them up on the next play-through.

Link Copied to Clipboard